General college schedule: Sleep as late as possible, go to class(optional), hang out with friends, eat, do homework (optional), then stay up all night doing internet/games, fall into bed sometime late and crash.
My roommate's schedule: Wake up at an ungodly time, look at pictures on the internet and laugh out loud while I'm sleeping in the same room, write papers, call people and talk loudly while I'm still sleeping, turn on tv as soon as I wake up, barely go to class, sit and look at more pictures and laugh, crawl into bed at 9 and find most violent show on television then fall asleep with tv on full volume, get irritated when I turn it off around 11:30 so I can resume schoolwork.
It's the strangest thing ever. Internet, I don't like it. Not one bit. I'm starting a countdown now. Doing some math, I will be rid of her in 73 days. 73. That's only just over 3 months.
That's forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment