Monday, March 5, 2012

Home is where I can sleep.

Everyone is always surprised at how often I go home from the dorms. I have to work every other weekend, so the weekend I don't work, I normally go home.
At the dorms, I can never really feel relaxed. There's always someone that's yelling, or being a bitch, annoying, or judgemental. I hate it. Next year in an apartment, I think it'll be better. Another thing about the dorms is that there's no where to just hang out in comfy chairs except the lobby, and this year, I don't make it a priority to be out there.
It's not that I don't like everyone that's out there, in fact I think that most of the time, I think most of the people out there are great. That's the problem though. They're all friends, and there's never just.. quiet. There's always someone distracting someone else with youtube, or somebody listening to crappy music... I just.. I don't know.
Home is just predictable. It's quiet. It's relaxed. It's waay better than the dorms for weekends where you just want to rest. Resting is usually just what I want to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment