I have 2 main programs I've been messing with, MS Paint and gimp. MS Paint is easy enough that even a toddler can use it. I've been able to draw crappy sketches and make funny captions on pictures for a long time with MS Paint. I love it.. It just can't do too much. It's like using playdoh to make a statue. It'll work.. sorta
Gimp however does everything. At least I think so. If I could figure out where everything is. I can't even erase things right. Whenever I try and erase something, it just leaves a smudge on the adjacent paper.. Trying to go from Paint to this is like going from flying a paper airplane to flying a commercial jetliner.
Me + Gimp
So if anyone actually ever finds this blog and can tell me how to use Gimp, I would be forever grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment