So it's been a long time blog.
How have you been? I've been finally getting all of that school junk out of my head. It's been nice to just relax and take it easy. Of course I haven't been able to just do absolutely nothing this summer. I've been taking an online class and working as a temp, but overall, it's not too bad of a deal.
My class I'm taking is Music Appreciation. Yeah. I was in band for 9 years. I think I can figure out what a rhythm is. Great decision for a class.
The temp stuff hasn't been as great of a decision. I signed up to do "clerical" work. For some reason to my employers think being a waitress and bouncy house runner are clerical.. I am not sure I quite understand that logic, but whatever.
Let's see.. what are some other big things going on? I've been gathering stuff for my apartment I will be moving into in a month.. a month?! wow. I hadn't actually realized how soon that was. The brothers got their wisdom teeth taken out and boy was that funny. Two boys on some pretty serious drugs at the same time was fantastic.
Well in the spirit of getting stuff for the apartment I was looking online for just some fun fixtures or something to have on Pinterest (of course) and saw a clarinet lamp. Then I realized that I have a clarinet that is totally never ever going to be able to be played ever again, and it hit me! I should make one. I think tomorrow or hopefully soon I will go grab a lamp kit and try my hand at being handy. I'm going to even try to do one of those fancy picture tutorials to slap up here, so let's see if that will work. Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment