Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paula Deen drinking game

pic from here

So I've been reviewing many versions of this game, such as this one (which I may or may not have stolen from), but none have really been up to my specifications.. if I were to make a drinking game for watching Paula Deen, it would have to include the following:
  • 1 sip for sayin y'all
  • 1 sip for calling a garnish "vegetables"
  • 1 sip for deep fryer use. (Bonus sip if she says how much she "just loves"it)
  • 2 sips for an "accidental" over-measure
  • 2 sips if the camera pans to the dog
  • 2 sips for using melted butter that we all know is just kept around the house in giant vats
  • 3 sips for every stick of butter used
  • 3 sips every time she licks her fingers (bonus 2 sips if she sticks it back into the dish)
  • 5 sips if a family member comes to help
  • 5 sips if the episode is easily pegged as a really old rerun (you know.. with the really old intro?)
I am not responsible for any alcohol poisoning incurred! Use this game at your own risk.
So that's all I can think of right now. Do you have any you would add internet? This was kinda fun. I might have to do more of these too.. Anybody have any suggestions of topics?

No comments:

Post a Comment