Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I can't even imagine

I am so extremely frustrated and angry right now I can't even express it. If two thirds of a class can barely breach a fifty percent if even getting there, it cannot be just my study habits, note taking, or careful reading that will be able to fix this.

I'm shaking right now I'm so angry.

This has to stop. This should never happen in any undergrad class. Grad students? Maybe. If this was my only class? Maybe.

Unfortunately, I have a life, work, family, and five other classes to try to balance out.
I just. I don't even know why this could even happen..

Since one of the major things to have when you're graduating to get a good job is a 3.0 GPA, this could very seriously affect the next few years of my life. And it's all because of a teacher that, when he is told by a student that is in his class, she panicked for an entire day because of the grade she got on this test, he laughed. He LAUGHED. Not in an ironic way, as if to say I'm sorry, but in a genuine, "I found that to be amusing" way.





And now I'm waiting so I can go sit through three hours of him being condesending towards me in another class.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment